SRG Electrical are experts in EV Charging installation. It’s never been easier to get home EV charging, apply now!
0845 644 8209
SRG Electrical Ltd
1 – Apply
You can save £500 off the price of your Rolec EV charge point through the OLEV Homecharge scheme. This means you only need to pay from £349 for an untethered charge point and from £432 for a tethered charge point.
To apply the process is simple:
- First check you meet the eligibility criteria of the OLEV Homecharge schemehttps://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/772404/evhs-guidance-for-customers-v-2.3.pdf
- Contact SRG with details of your name, address, vehicle and expected date of installation
2 – Remote survey
To help us plan the successful installation of your charge point, and to ensure we have all the required materials, we’d like you to take a few photos or a video:
- The intended location of the charge point to your property
- Your existing consumer unit (fuse box) with the lid in the up position
- Picture of the earth cable attached to your water and gas stop cock
- A description of the route from your consumer unit to the intended location of the charge point
3 – Complete the Government supporting documentation
- Return a completed and signed copy of Annex D
- Return a completed and signed annex I if the vehicle is a company name
- Provide all required proof of purchase documentation as per annex d criteria
- Provide a copy of your electricity invoice for us to obtain your MPAN number
4 – Send
Finally, send us all the signed forms and documents in points 1 to 4. You can either scan and email, or post the documents to us.
- Email: [email protected] quoting your name and address in the email
- Post: Printed copies to:
SRG Electrical Ltd
Unit 12 Redlands Business Centre
If you do not have access to a printer please call the EV Helpdesk on 0845 644 8209 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, excluding public holidays) and we can post paper copies of the forms to you if required.
5 – Congratulation
SRG Electrical will then schedule your installation for an AM or PM appointment on a day during the week that is convenient to you.
On the day of your installation, our installers who are all EV City and Guilds Trained will contact you around 30 minutes before they arrive so you’re ready for the visit and will even text if you don’t answer. When they arrive, they’ll always identify themselves and request an adult (18 years or older) will need to be at home. If necessary we will ask for proof of age.
The installation process should take around 3-4 hours to complete, though more complex home set-ups may take a little longer and require an extra engineer. In some cases, additional work and a further appointment may be required, however we try to avoid this.
We will then provide an onsite training demonstration of the charge point and even set up the APP on your smart device if required.
Our work is then complete, we will then send you an Electrical Installation Certificate for the works and your completed Building Regulations Compliance Certificate.
Our work is still not complete, as in the unlikely event of the failure of the charge point, don’t worry we have you covered for 3 years (parts and warranty) just call us 0845 644 8209