SRG Electrical offer a full suite of services, including EV Charging, Heating, Solar and Electrical, so whatever it is that you’re looking for, know that we offer the solutions.
If you require a new boiler, gas fire, cooker or just general plumbing and heating we shall make an appointment to visit your property and provide you with a detailed estimate for all works. While we are at your property we shall discuss your hot water and heating requirements, with a visit from one our highly trained Gas Safe engineers and not a salesman, we will determine what model/type of boiler you will require and the radiators shall be measured and sized, depending on the house type and room sizes.
We will always provide you with a full written estimate before we carry out any work and will give you all technical advice you require. Our company is widely recognised for our excellent service and workmanship and our skilled workforce. As a company we feel that there is no better satisfaction than knowing you have done the job well and that the customer is completely happy with your service provided.
We offer a wide range of plumbing and heating services, including but not limited to:
- New Boilers or Replacement Boilers
- Boiler Breakdowns
- Radiator Replacement or New Installation
- New Gas Hobs
- Gas Fires
- Range Cookers
- Unvented Cylinders
- Control Upgrades
- System Conversions
- Power Flushing
- Bathroom and Shower Room Installation
- Bathroom Refurbishments
- Gas Safety Checks
- Landlord Checks
- All general plumbing – Burst pipes, dripping taps, leaking gutters, leaking sinks
Solar PV Panels harness the sun’s energy in photovoltaic (PV) cells which are usually made from layers of silicon or another other semi-conducting material. The stronger the sunshine, the more electricity is produced. However, PV cells do not need direct sunlight to work, they can still generate electricity on a cloudy day. The electricity that is captured by solar PV panels can be used to run your lighting and household appliances.
In the UK, solar PV panels will not work effectively on a North-facing roof. The optimum position for solar panels is due south. Compared to a South-facing roof, East or West facing systems may generate between 15-20% less energy but this could still be enough to meet many UK households’ electricity needs.
Here’s how it works:
- Solar cells within the PV panels act as a semi conductor that converts daylight into electricity.
- The electricity generated by the panels is DC (Direct Current). This is then converted to AC (Alternating Current), using an inverter so it can be used in the home.
- Household appliances can be used as normal via the Consumer Unit
- Upon meeting certain eligibility criteria, Feed in Tariff’s can be paid. Feed in Tariff’s work by rewarding customers with payments for every unit of electricity they generate. Customers are also entitled to an export tariff.
Whether you’re a commercial, industrial or domestic customer looking for an electrical service, SRG Electrical Ltd will get the job done to the highest standards for a competitive price. We provide a dependable, specialist service throughout London and the South East.
We also undertake commercial contracts countrywide – often on recommendation alone. As Trustmark members we are deemed to be not only technically competent but also carry out business ethically and consistently deliver a fair job at a fair price with no hidden costs and insure our work for 6 years.
- All aspects of electrical design (for installations up to 415v)
- Fire alarms
- Emergency lighting
- Call out service
- 6 year insurance backed guarantee
- Inspection & testing of all electrical
- New Installations
- 12 month guarantee on all parts & labour
- Kitchen and bathroom Upgrades
- Portable appliance testing
- 24-hour call out
- Intruder Alarms
- Security Lighting
- PAT Testing
- Renewable energy’s
- Electric Vehicle Charging