SRG Electrical are pleased to announce a unique partnership with Rolec Serv to deliver the new Worlplace Charging Scheme with effect from 1st December 2016.
WCS is a voucher-based scheme designed to provide eligible applicants with support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV charge points. The contribution is limited to £300 for each socket up to a maximum of 20 across all sites for each application.
Applicant eligibility The scheme is open to organisations (as defined below) that fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Are a registered business, charity, or public sector organisation (evidenced by a Companies House Reference, VAT Registration Number or HMRC Registration Letter)
- Must be either: I. a Public Authority – includes Government Departments and their agencies, the Armed Forces, Local Governments, the NHS and Emergency Services.
- Can declare a need for electric vehicle charging equipment or an intent to encourage uptake among their staff and/or fleet.
- Are located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Has dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets.
- Own the property or have consent from the landlord for charge points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application.