Discover the most comprehensive range of workplace EV Charging Points at SRG Electrical Ltd. We are one of the largest independent, privately owned suppliers in the UK, with over a decade of delivering workplace charging point installations nationwide. Our charge point range, all meet with the grant funding model as set out by OZEV. Our dedicated customer care team, will guide you through the installation and do all the hard work for you, ensuring that your journey is smooth and effortless.
WHY SRG ELECTRICAL?
When you place your trust in SRG Electrical Ltd, you will receive a friendly call handler and a simple route through to installation. With over a decade in the industry, you will receive one of our dedicated and technical surveyors to personally visit you, as you would expect from a market leader. Upon welcoming our surveyor to site, we will listen to your requirements, discuss various options and understand your drivers behaviour, from here we will present you with a dedicated unique proposal to meet your enquiry. SRG Electrical Ltd is recommended by many Electric vehicle charging manufacturers, energy providers and also third party installers due to our work ethics and advanced capabilities. We are proud to state that no other independent, privately owned Electric Vehicle charging company has installed the volume of charge point infrastructure for businesses that SRG Electrical Ltd has achieved.
Our full turnkey solution allows you to let SRG Electrical Ltd take care of the installation from start to finish. We realise what is important to our clients and we take ownership of the responsibility from start to finish. Our full turnkey solutions can include all of the below if required.
Design, DNO applications and designs, all aspects of ground works, charge point transportation from our crane mounted vehicles (RAPIDS), electrical installation, charge point back office management from our own Parkable platform, bay marking, signage, wheel stops.
- Get in touch with our friendly team
- Complete the online OZEV workplace charging application
- Choose your chargepoint and back office of choice
- Receive your quotation
- Present your unique workplace charging code to SRG Electrical Ltd
- Make payment
- Secure your installation date
- The big installation day
What is the OZEV GRANT?
The OZEV government grant (formerly OLEV WCS) is
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a voucher-based scheme that provides support towards the up-front costs of the purchase and installation of electric vehicle chargepoints.
This guidance is aimed at all users of the scheme:
- Applicants – businesses, charities, and public sector organisations
- Electric vehicle chargepoint installers
- Manufacturers of electric vehicle chargepoint equipment
WCS is a voucher-based scheme designed to provide eligible applicants with support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV chargepoints. The contribution is limited to the 75% of purchase and installation costs, up to a maximum of £350 for each charging socket, up to a maximum of 40 across all sites for each applicant. This is the total available contribution of up to £14,000 inc Vat
- Applicants will apply for the scheme using the online application portal. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/workplace-charging-scheme-application-form If eligibility checks are successful, applicants will be issued with a unique identification voucher code via email, which can then be given to SRG Electrical Ltd, to redeem against the cost of your installation.
- The voucher will be valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of issue, (expiry date printed on the voucher). Once the chargepoint(s) have been installed, the authorised installer will claim the grant from OZEV on the applicant’s behalf through the online portal.
- The system will calculate the 75% of the declared purchase and installation costs and confirm the exact value of the grant awarded, which will be capped at a maximum of £350 per socket. The chargepoint installation must be completed and the voucher claimed within the 6-month period.
- A voucher can only be redeemed by installers who have been authorised by OZEV for the WCS and have approval from a chargepoint manufacturer to install their chargepoint models, which are approved by OZEV, SRG Electrical Ltd carry all relevant awards from OZEV and also the charge point manufacturers.
What criteria must I meet to qualify?
To Qualify for the OZEV home grant, there is a minimum criteria which must be met, SRG Electrical Ltd can offer you all the support and advise needed by contacting one of our friendly team.
- You must have a Smart Charge Point Installed (Communicating)
- You must use a registered and certified OZEV Installer
- You must be a business, charity or public authority – certified by companies house
- Have dedicated off street parking
- You own the property or have consent from the landlord
We strive to have competitive prices and, with a full range of 24-hour services, we’re sure that we have you covered for any problems that may have arisen or for any installations you may require.
Like what you see? Get in touch with SRG Electrical Ltd, we are confident we can meet any needs you may have.