SRG Electrical are pleased to announce a unique partnership with Rolec Serv, BP Chargemaster and Ensto to deliver the new Workplace Charging Scheme with effect from 1st July 2018.
WCS (Workplace Charging Scheme) is a voucher-based scheme designed to provide eligible applicants with support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV charge points. The contribution is limited to £500 for each socket up to a maximum £10,000 which is 20 charge points, across all sites for each application.
Applicant eligibility The scheme is open to organisations (as defined below) that fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Are a registered business, charity, or public sector organisation (evidenced by a Companies House Reference, VAT Registration Number or HMRC Registration Letter)
- Must be either: I. a Public Authority – includes Government Departments and their agencies, the Armed Forces, Local Governments, the NHS and Emergency Services
- Can declare a need for electric vehicle charging equipment or an intent to encourage uptake among their staff and/or fleet
- Are located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- Has dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets
- Own the property or have consent from the landlord for charge points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application
- Speeds available from 3KW, 7KW, 11KW 22kW super fast or 50kW DC rapid
- All units available with smart connectivity if you wish your choice
- Available with a Load Balancing, Dynamic Load Balancing solution to reduce the total power required
- Choose from floor standing or wall mounted
- Bay marking
- DNO Liaison if required
- Full turnkey solutions available for all units